This summer I started a YouTube channel to provide resources for people making the transition from Mormonism into traditional, biblical Christianity. It’s called Faith After Mormonism. The videos are not just designed to help former Mormons, but to help the people who are in a place to help (mentor) former Mormons.
I’m encouraged to report that the library of videos is increasing. I’ve been able to post one new video every week. Mainly I’ve been interviewing former Latter-day Saints about the kind of issues that transitioning Mormons often face on their journey to a new faith.
I encourage you to subscribe to the channel and share it with others!
Here is a list of some of the topics you can find at the Faith After Mormonism YouTube channel at this point.
- Gaining a New Identity After Mormonism
- What Mormons Will Say as You Leave
- How to Deal with Your Sin After Mormonism
- God: Body or Spirit?
- God: Eternal Deity or Exalted Man?
- How to Respond When Someone Sins
- Mentoring Former Mormons
- Eve’s Sin: What Really Happened?
- Frustrations in Talking about Your New Faith After Mormonism
- Jesus: Older Brother or Eternal God?
- Learning to Pray After Mormonism
- Finding Community in Your New Church After Mormonism
- Serving in Your New Church After Mormonism
- What About Baptism After Mormonism
- Living in Grace After Mormonism
Help Build This Library!
If you are a former Latter-day Saint living anywhere in Utah or Idaho, I invite you to join me to have a conversation on camera about the issues you faced and overcame in your journey. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.