Thursday, October 22
8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Be encouraged and learn from God’s activity in Utah and around the world.
At this fall’s Summit, a dynamic team of presenters will help us discover what God is up to in Utah and around the world! Regional pastors & national church planting leaders who love Utah will share kingdom stories. This is an amazing opportunity to learn from each other, build relationships, and pray. Please pass this along to any Utah pastor you know!
Location: The Bridge Community, 260 E. Pages Lane, Centerville, UT 84014.
Cost $10 per person. (This fee covers lunch and refreshments).
Child care is provided free.
Please REGISTER using the form below.
LITE BREAKFAST & COFFEE WITH FRIENDS (8 – 9AM)
THREE PANEL DISCUSSIONS (9AM – NOON)
- What’s God up to in Utah Church Planters? A panel of pastors leading newer church plants.
- What’s God up to in Utah? A panel of veteran pastors reveal historical movement and current trends in doing ministry for the long haul in Utah.
- What’s God up to in the USA & the world? A panel of national leaders will share current trends in Church planting from a global perspective.
YOUR STORY LUNCH (12:30 – 1:30PM)
Come prepared to share around the table your latest success & latest setback. Your story matters to God’s Kingdom!
BREAKOUT DISCOVERY SESSIONS (1:30 – 3:00PM)
- Double Your Kingdom Impact: Learn how Intentional Churches can help you double your impact in the next year. Discover how to get on the ground level of IC Utah, and hear about some special one-time discounted offers for Utah church plants. Bart Rendel & Dave Elshaug
- Kingdom Collaboration: Discover how Utah Churches can work together to plant more churches. Get in on this ground breaking idea. Dave Nelson, Nick Boring
- Kingdom Training: Discover different training opportunities for you and your church leaders here in Utah. Tom McClenahan, Ross Anderson
- International Kingdom Impact: Discover how your church can work with Compassion International & Stadia to plant churches internationally and impact an entire impoverished community with the Gospel. Jeff Bennett